Thank you for your interest in the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), the world’s most influential community of entrepreneurs. Members of EO must be the owner, founder or majority stakeholder of a business earning a minimum of US$1 million in the most recent fiscal year. Venture-backed companies must have either privately-raised funds of at least US$2 million or publically-raised funds of US$5 million, and a minimum of 10 employees.
Here is a brief look at the application process:
- Application Review: Once received, your application will be reviewed by your local chapter to ensure that all criteria is met.
- Chapter Communication: Upon receipt of your application, your local chapter will schedule an interview with you to further explore your interest in EO.
- EOaccess: When your application is accepted, you will gain access to Forum, chapter and Global events, as well as a wide variety of other member benefits. Discover the benefits available to you.
- Orientation and Training: Within the first three months of membership, you will partake in an EO orientation, which will include a welcome package and introductory information from a member of the EO staff. You will also go through Forum training and be placed in a Forum.
- Member Dues: Member fees comprise both Global and chapter dues. Global dues are currently US$1,800 (plus a one-time US$1,000 initiation fee) and are prorated based on the fiscal month you join. Chapter dues differ depending on your chapter’s policies.